The year-end Protasco Back-to-School CSR Programme was organised for the second time recently where underprivileged children between ages 7 and 17 years were taken on a shopping spree to purchase a full set of school attire. The activity which took place on 29th December, 2017 at Pusat Pakaian Hari-Hari in Seri Kembangan involved more than 60 children from 40 families. Enabling education has always been a focus in Protasco’s CSR strategy, in line with its vision to improve quality of life within the community.
- PEMBUKAAN ‘OVERHEAD MOTORCYCLE BRIDGE’ & MENAIKTARAF SISTEM PERPARITAN LORONG MOTOSIKAL DI JALAN 222 February 15, 2019
- MAJLIS BANTUAN AGIHAN ZAKAT IUKL 2019 February 15, 2019
- THE STAR EDUCATION FAIR 2019 February 15, 2019
- Surfing The Economic Wave of The 10-Year Cycle January 4, 2019
- Protasco The Newsletter Going E & Green January 4, 2019