In conjunction with the International Women’s Day celebrated on every 8th March, Protasco had organised an event to celebrate its female staff. In achieving a sustainable working environment, Protasco recognises its female staff’s contributions by providing rewards and benefits for them. Among the highlight of the event was the announcement of special parking allocation for pregnant staff. This is in line with this year’s International Women Day’s theme which is Balance for Better. The event was held at the Concourse Area, De Centrum Mall and was officiated by Mr. Alan Low Kian Seng, Executive Director of Group Corporate Office Protasco Berhad.
- 17TH IUKL CONVOCATION October 17, 2019
- IUKL WON SILVER MEDAL AT PECIPTA 2019 October 17, 2019
- PEMERIKSAAN KESIHATAN BERSAMA NKF October 17, 2019
- PROGRAM ‘MASIH ADA YANG SAYANG’ BERSAMA WARGA TUA DAN PESAKIT TERLANTAR DI PUSAT JAGAAN AL-FIKRAH MALAYSIA October 17, 2019
- KEJOHANAN KE-7 PROTASCO TENPIN BOWLING MASTERS 2019 October 17, 2019