Motorcyclists in Petaling Jaya will be able to experience a safer ride as improvements to the motorcycle lane at parts of the Federal Highway is being done by Roadcare (M) Sdn Bhd. The project worth RM532,000, is expected to be completed in October 2018. On 6 September 2018, an official site visit by Works Minister, YB Tuan Baru Bian took place at Terowong Motorsikal Sungai Way. According to YB Tuan Baru Bian, this is one of 14 improvements along 8.1km motorcycle lane and drainage upgrade project, which starts from Kelab Golf Negeri Selangor at SS7, to the Kota Darul Ehsan arch that marks the state’s border with Kuala Lumpur.
- CORPORATE TALK: COMMON BREACHES OF THE LISTING REQUIREMENTS (WITH CASE STUDIES) May 3, 2019
- IUKL RECEIVED SPECIAL AWARD FOR BEST DESIGN AT ROBOCON MALAYSIA May 3, 2019
- CASUAL FRIDAY May 3, 2019
- IN-HOUSE TRAINING ON ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL May 3, 2019
- IUKL FOOD BANK & DRUG ABUSE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN May 3, 2019