On 2nd January 2018, Protasco Development Sdn Bhd entered into a Joint Venture agreement with KOP Mantap Berhad for development of Perumahan Penjawat Awam 1 Malaysia (PPA1M), P19 Putrajaya. Protasco Development Sdn Bhd, will hold 51 percent in the joint venture while KOP Mantap, a wholly owned subsidiary of Koperasi Polis Diraja Malaysia Berhad, will hold the remaining 49 percent. The project, awarded by Unit Perumahan Penjawat Awam 1Malaysia, is to build 1,681 apartment units in Presint 19, Putrajaya.
- MoU SIGNING BETWEEN IKRAM EDUCATION SDN BHD & MKM GLOBAL HOLDINGS SDN BHD October 8, 2020
- THE PRIME MINISTER’S WORKING VISIT TO THE 23RD NCIA MEETING October 8, 2020
- IUKL SIGNED MoC WITH FAA October 8, 2020
- PROGRAM FORUM SEMPENA MAAL HIJRAH – “ASPIRASI HIJRAH NORMA BAHARU” October 8, 2020
- PROGRAM IBADAH KORBAN MASJID IKRAM IUKL 1441H August 18, 2020