On 25 April 2018, I2 Solarpark One has received a letter of award from the Energy Commission of Malaysia to develop the 6.80 MW large scale solar photovoltaic plant (LSSPV) in Alor Gajah, Melaka. I2 Solarpark One Sdn Bhd, which is 44% owned by Protasco subsidiary Ikram Greentech Sdn Bhd, received the RM92mil job and consequently signed a 21-year power purchase agreement with Tenaga Nasional Bhd. The solar power plant is expected to commence operation by December 2020.
- ROADCARE MENAJA PROGRAM DIRGAHAYU DI TV3 July 1, 2020
- HOSPITAL PUTRAJAYA MENERIMA SUMBANGAN KELENGKAPAN PELINDUNG DIRI (PPE) DARIPADA ROADCARE July 1, 2020
- GRANT AWARDED TO IUKL AND BIOGENES TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD July 1, 2020
- TABUNG INFAQ RAMADAN ROADCARE July 1, 2020
- EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICES VISITED IUKL July 1, 2020