On 28 September 2017, Protasco Berhad bade farewell to another of its star champion. YBhg Tan Sri Datuk Seri Othman Mohd Rijal was celebrated for his contributions to the organisation. YBhg Tan Sri retires as the Chairman of Kumpulan Ikram Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Protasco Berhad after serving the organisation in various directorship capacity since 2001. During month of September, the company also bade farewell to Mr T. Ahnatharajah, and also Tn Hj Kayat Deman who had served the organisation for more than 3 decades with their big heart. We wish our champions the best in their health and future undertakings.
- PEMBUKAAN ‘OVERHEAD MOTORCYCLE BRIDGE’ & MENAIKTARAF SISTEM PERPARITAN LORONG MOTOSIKAL DI JALAN 222 February 15, 2019
- MAJLIS BANTUAN AGIHAN ZAKAT IUKL 2019 February 15, 2019
- THE STAR EDUCATION FAIR 2019 February 15, 2019
- Surfing The Economic Wave of The 10-Year Cycle January 4, 2019
- Protasco The Newsletter Going E & Green January 4, 2019