Bubur lambuk is a Malay delicacy typically prepared together in a ‘rewang’ or cooperative manner by members of a community, and thereafter enjoyed as an Iftar dish during the holy month of Ramadhan. At Protasco, this special savoury dish is distributed to all that is part of the Unipark Suria community, annually. This year, 800 bowls of Bubur Lambuk were shared on 13 May 2019, with staff of Protasco, IUKL students and members of the public who prayed at the Ikram Mosque. May the spirit of sharing strengthen the bond amongst the community and members of Protasco.
- ROADCARE MENAJA PROGRAM DIRGAHAYU DI TV3 July 1, 2020
- HOSPITAL PUTRAJAYA MENERIMA SUMBANGAN KELENGKAPAN PELINDUNG DIRI (PPE) DARIPADA ROADCARE July 1, 2020
- GRANT AWARDED TO IUKL AND BIOGENES TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD July 1, 2020
- TABUNG INFAQ RAMADAN ROADCARE July 1, 2020
- EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICES VISITED IUKL July 1, 2020